The EE braggers thread!!!

i just LOVE!
love.gif
looking at pictures of everyone's EE's!!!! i cant wait for mine to get their adult feathers!! It's killing me!!!

i just LOVE!
love.gif
looking at pictures of everyone's EE's!!!! i cant wait for mine to get their adult feathers!! It's killing me!!!

I'm very anxious for mine to grow up too so that I can see what they will turn into. I'm trying to guess what they will look like, but I know from watching this thread that they will change as they get older anyway. When do they molt (besides in the Fall)? Mine all have their first feathers, but when do those fall out and get replaced?

I'm very anxious for mine to grow up too so that I can see what they will turn into. I'm trying to guess what they will look like, but I know from watching this thread that they will change as they get older anyway. When do they molt (besides in the Fall)? Mine all have their first feathers, but when do those fall out and get replaced?
I have no clue, I'm totally brand new to chickens! I have 2 EEs, and I stare at them all day trying to determine how they will look. It's a complete mystery! Each one is different! and I don't know who their parents were, as I got them from a chicken swap and didn't breed them myself.

Moonchild--

Awesomely beautiful bird. Any more info? His mother was red? solid? What was his father? Gorgeous pictures.

This is the Mother LUCY...I trully loved her and I found her dead in the coop last friday and my heart was broken(no attack nothing healthy the day before) I'm still sad about her death but she left behind some beautiful babies.
And here's the dad a Blue JG...I got rid of him only because he kept on attacking me. I couldn't break him of this so he's now on a large farm where he can run free and has lots and lots of girls. Maybe he's happy NOW and doesn't fight the new owner.

This is the Parents of the New Roo...So far he's nice and loves to eat out of my hand and checks to see what's going on BUT the older hens ARE NOT having this new roo...yet. If he stays nice he'll be here til the day he meets his maker...But if he turns out like his dad...I 'll say BYE BYE..hopefully he takes after his mother!!!!

Quote: Do you know what is came from? Looks like a NH and something? VERY Pretty, I would like a flock like her. She has the kinda ticking in her hackles my NH need.

Sorry for your loss....
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom