The EE braggers thread!!!

aoxa Interesting I'll need to read it later. Sometimes I wonder why science spends money on research like this instead of more important issues.

I need some EE experts to help me on my cross...
I hatched Cali out July 22nd (so she is 31 days). Most likely her mother had a pea comb,and father had a single. Not sure though, these weren't my eggs.

LL

Incubator at day 11

in it some purebreed Icelandic's
but also looking forward to the
ee and oe crossed with Icelandic rooster. hoping for crested ee.
Hi, What about Cream Lebgars to create crested EE? I am starting a Cream Legbar flock & the extra roos I am putting with my EE flock. Maybe I can make some cool looking crested chicks that lay blue eggs. Right now my EE flock is outlaying my Black Stars and I am getting a range of very pretty blue, to blue/green, to green. My goal is to get the bluest of the blue & some really pretty cool looking birds. I have 3 roos in the flock now- an Ameraucana, an Araucana/Ameraucana cross, and a crested Cream Legbar. The hens are all EE & a few Ameraucana. I have selected the bluest eggs to incubate and it will be real interesting to see if I get any crested chicks.

Those NN EE I've been seeing on this thread are really cool looking!

Hi, What about Cream Lebgars to create crested EE? I am starting a Cream Legbar flock & the extra roos I am putting with my EE flock. Maybe I can make some cool looking crested chicks that lay blue eggs. Right now my EE flock is outlaying my Black Stars and I am getting a range of very pretty blue, to blue/green, to green. My goal is to get the bluest of the blue & some really pretty cool looking birds. I have 3 roos in the flock now- an Ameraucana, an Araucana/Ameraucana cross, and a crested Cream Legbar. The hens are all EE & a few Ameraucana. I have selected the bluest eggs to incubate and it will be real interesting to see if I get any crested chicks.

Those NN EE I've been seeing on this thread are really cool looking!
I have a cream legbar x partridge Penedesenca rooster. was planning on breeding him back to either a Ameraucana or a Crele Penedesenca.

Back
Top Bottom