~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

Karen ran a little farther, then stopped very suddenly.  She saw Droll slowly advancing on the injured trainees no more than 60 feet from her.  She and Tnis, she hoped,  were hidden from his four soulless red eyes by the thickness of the undergrowth, but she didn't know for how long.  As she began to think out her strategy, she held up a wing to signal for Tanis to stop.

Karen ran a little farther, then stopped very suddenly.  She saw Drollslowly advancing on the injured trainees no more than 60 feet from her.  She and Tanis, she hoped,  were hidden from his four soulless red eyes by the thickness of the undergrowth, but she didn't know for how long.  As she began to think out her strategy, she held up a wing to signal for Tanis to stop.

(So sorry I haven't been on, I've had an incredibly busy weekend. I honestly haven't been around a computer for more then 30 seconds at a time until this evening!)

Karen ran a little farther, then stopped very suddenly. She saw Drollslowly advancing on the injured trainees no more than 60 feet from her. She and Tanis, she hoped, were hidden from his four soulless red eyes by the thickness of the undergrowth, but she didn't know for how long. As she began to think out her strategy, she held up a wing to signal for Tanis to stop.

Tanis paused beside Karen, and surveyed the scene with sharp, calculating eyes. "I'll attack first," she breathed to her companion. "He will expect me to come back for them, but he won't know that you're here. While I distract him, you can come in and we'll finish him off."

( lol, me too! Your turn, Holly. Btw, ever notice that this ---> lol looks like a dude drowning?)

No I haven't
lol.png
thats hilarious lol lol lol :)

Amatis narrowed her eyes, but didn't attempt to pursue Ottulissa's wild movements. Eventually she would tire and slow up, so it was a waste of energy to try and follow. Instead, she circled wide around Otulissa, still gaining altitude, until she was above her opponent and had the advantage of gravily for her next strike. "I think I'll just wait." She replied placidly.
Otulissa stifled a growl of frustration, well, we can say bye-bye to that plan. Her original plan was to tire Amatis out, but unfortunately for Otulissa that hadn't worked out. Instead she decided to wing it and disappeared above a dark storm cloud, preparing an attack.
Mayella remained light on her wings, ready to leap out of the way instead of attacking head on. Finny's sudden burst of speed due to the wind, however, caught her off guard and her opponent reached her must faster then she thought. Desperately, she attempted to dive out of the way but Finny's talons caught her shoulders and tossed her backwards.
Finny roared in rage, kicking at Mayella's stomach with her hind legs to try and shred through the scales. She reared her head, aiming for a bite on her opponent's throat in an attempt to pin her down.
(Sorry I had to do those all seperately, my computer keeps messing up the quotes!)Camilla followed Tisep's gaze and spotted Amatis and Otulissa battling it out amongst the clouds. She wasn't sure if Otulissa would be as open to her request as Tisep was, so she opted to remain out of sight until the information she needed had been delivered. She took up a position on the ground with a good vantage not far from where she had previously been with Tisep, and waited for her to return.
(it's alright)

Tisep looked around frantically through the air, searching for Otulissa's trademark brown shape soaring through the air, but there was none. She silently cursed, before breathing a sigh of relief as she saw the brown dragon go above a dark storm cloud. She rode a rogue updraft up, "Otulissa," she panted, "where's Silvanus?"

Otulissa huffed in exasperation, "look, Tisep, I'm kind of busy right now!" She snapped, "go play!"

Tisep resisted the urge to snap a retort back at her, "please!"

Otulissa snarled in irritation, "alright, but make it quick!" She cast a final glance in what she assumed was Amatis' direction, if only Ygryk was here, she could take care of that overgrown lizard... oh Ygryk, you idiot! Never here when you need to be! She took a dive down in a spiral towards where she had last seen Adeline and Silvanus, and Tisep followed, hot on her tail.

Last edited:
Amatis rose with her, making sure that Otulissa never had the chance to sneak up on her from above. Once clearing the top of the cloud, however, she was puzzled to see her opponent suddenly leaving with another, younger dragoness. Whats going on? Her first reaction was to attack again, but decided to follow them instead. Where are they going?

Mayella screeched as she lost her grip on Finny and was forced backwards a second time. She felt hot, sticky blood collecting across her stomach and streaming backwards across her body with the stiff winds, causing dark red streaks down to her tail. With the sudden burst of pain, she recoiled in defense and Finny's teeth grazed her neck without puncturing the skin.

Camilla remained on the ground, but followed eagerly. She didn't want Otulissa to realize why Tisep had asked her to find Silv in case she ended up sticking around to defend him, so she stayed low and kept out of sight.

Back
Top Bottom