~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

Quote:Meanwhile, back in the burrow that Karen had left Jessie, Connie, and Jason in, the young dragons were begining to get a bit worried. They had been waiting there since Karen had left them to investigate what was happening, but were begining to feel a little uneasy.
"Something's wrong. Mom should have been back by now," a concerned Jason said.
"Yeah, I have a feeling she might be in trouble," added Connie.
"Listen," Jessie answered, "I know what you guys are going to try to do, so don't. You can't expect me to try to keep the both of you alive out there in the middle of that chaos, can you? I'm only one girl, after all."
"It'll only take a second," Jason said. Before Jessie had time to respond, Jason turned and bolted out the enterance of the burrow with Connie following just behind him. Jessie swore under her breath and thought Great, just what I needed, Donder pass all over again. "Hey, come back here guys!" she yelled as she chased after her siblings.
(can someone have the kids be discovered and confronted, but not attacked, by some of the Pelendavians?)

Tanis sprang back to her feet as quickly as Droll did, seemingly re-energized knowing that Karen was lurking in the shadows somewhere. She was equally as surprised as Droll was to see the learners leap out at him, but her surprise turned quickly to horror when she realized what he was attempting to do. "Chandler! Coraline! Get out of there!" She shouted. (Most of the warriors are fighting, but maybe you could run into Arrow. He's out there somewhere)

Last edited:
Quote:
Emory was quick, Jasper had to give him credit for that... but he was quicker. He twisted his body in mid-air and flapped once towards the ground to accelerate himself, then let gravity to the rest of the work. At Emory skinned overtop of him, he flared his wings to bring himself to nearly a standstill and reached up with his jaws for Emory's leg, dragging him downwards towards his razor sharp claws.

Droll realized a little too late that the trainees had come around behind him and was surprized by their sudden attack. However, in a war like this, one does not survive long by being stupid. Those who survive for any significant amount of time know how to improvize and come up with a good plan very quickly, and Droll was no exception. He felt Chandler on his tail trying to pull him off the rocks and Coraline on his back trying to rip out his spine, so he decided that, instead of resisting Chandler's pull, he purposefully hurled himself backwards off the rock perch he was on and did a half-backflip which turned him belly-up. The sudden movement plastered Coraline against his back and Chandler also ended up underneath Droll as they fell. Droll intended to land on his back when he hit the ground and crush Chandler and Coraline unless they somehow managed to move themselves, but it would be very difficult for them to do so because the boulders were not very tall in the first place and it would take Droll less than two seconds to hit the ground.

Tanis sprang back to her feet as quickly as Droll did, seemingly re-energized knowing that Karen was lurking in the shadows somewhere. She was equally as surprised as Droll was to see the learners leap out at him, but her surprise turned quickly to horror when she realized what he was attempting to do. "Chandler! Coraline! Get out of there!" She shouted.(Most of the warriors are fighting, but maybe you could run into Arrow. He's out there somewhere)

(Anyone out there? Btw, whose character is Arrow?)

Hello fellow RP'ers!

Very sorry I disappeared for nearly two months, I won't get into any specific details but lets just say that life got in the way and I have been incredibly busy lately. I would like to continue roleplaying here now, if anyone cares to join me. I'm fairly open as to what we could do. Either continue with the current plot or start something new. Let me know!

Glad you're back! We missed you!
hugs.gif
I'm up for anything, really. I wouldn't mind starting off a new plot, if it would be easier.

Last edited:
Welcome back Holly!
frow.gif

What if we fast forwarded a little? Like, past the battle and into the aftermath? Pelendava and Caronia know about each other and are stuck in an endless battle for power?

Back
Top Bottom