The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Quote:
What a smasher he will be when his tail finishes out !

Thanks! yeah it looks like his tail will take longer than his fathers did, but this ones chest filled out faster than his fathers.

I can't wait to see what we will look like in a few more months when hopefully he has his tail is in
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Look at this beautiful boy!! ''Henry''
32 week old 100% English Black Orpington Rooster

He was bred out of our own breeding trio last spring, he was hatched and raised here at our farm. He is now 32 weeks and even more beautiful than his father, he gets his good looks from his mother!

He will be the father of all chicks hatched from the project lavenders this next spring.

We are also planning on building a smaller coop to house 3 of our favorite pullets one splash, one blue and one black. Then allow Henry in with the three pullets for a day once - twice per week to fertilize the eggs. And by doing those very select breedings we hope to improve the size, color and shape of our blues and splashes.

also he carries his wings higher than that when he is not trying to impress the girls
wink.png

Ayslen, He looks nice. He has a nice head and comb.

It's been a while since I've posted. Here's my LF Chocolate Roosters from Bryce. The latter are my 2 Jubilees that I have left after selling all of the others that I had. I really had to down size due to my business workload. I will post some pics of my LF chocolate Pullets when I can get some pics. I need some batteries for my camera.

Alton your birds are always so pretty.

Look at this beautiful boy!! ''Henry''
32 week old 100% English Black Orpington Rooster

He was bred out of our own breeding trio last spring, he was hatched and raised here at our farm. He is now 32 weeks and even more beautiful than his father, he gets his good looks from his mother!

He will be the father of all chicks hatched from the project lavenders this next spring.

We are also planning on building a smaller coop to house 3 of our favorite pullets one splash, one blue and one black. Then allow Henry in with the three pullets for a day once - twice per week to fertilize the eggs. And by doing those very select breedings we hope to improve the size, color and shape of our blues and splashes.

also he carries his wings higher than that when he is not trying to impress the girls
wink.png

He certainly is a beautiful bird. ")

Back
Top Bottom