The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Aight so today I let some of my young Orps out to free-range today and on my way back to the house I noticed a discrete brown package on the ground beside the mail boxes addressed to the neighbor. Later today I went out to check on my birds and was horrified to see they had shredded and destroyed the neighbors package. There was bits of paper everywhere and I raced to clean it all up b4 the neighbors noticed. I never did find what was in the package. All I could make out from the pieces of the shredded box was Trojan and something about it will blow your hair back. Whatever it was my young Orps must have fought over it cause look at them now.

Fuddie duddies huh? APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

Aight so today I let some of my young Orps out to free-range today and on my way back to the house I noticed a discrete brown package on the ground beside the mail boxes addressed to the neighbor. Later today I went out to check on my birds and was horrified to see they had shredded and destroyed the neighbors package. There was bits of paper everywhere and I raced to clean it all up b4 the neighbors noticed. I never did find what was in the package. All I could make out from the pieces of the shredded box was Trojan and something about it will blow your hair back. Whatever it was my young Orps must have fought over it cause look at them now.

Fuddie duddies huh? APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Aight so today I let some of my young Orps out to free-range today and on my way back to the house I noticed a discrete brown package on the ground beside the mail boxes addressed to the neighbor. Later today I went out to check on my birds and was horrified to see they had shredded and destroyed the neighbors package. There was bits of paper everywhere and I raced to clean it all up b4 the neighbors noticed. I never did find what was in the package. All I could make out from the pieces of the shredded box was Trojan and something about it will blow your hair back. Whatever it was my young Orps must have fought over it cause look at them now. Fuddie duddies huh? APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!
:lau

Aight so today I let some of my young Orps out to free-range today and on my way back to the house I noticed a discrete brown package on the ground beside the mail boxes addressed to the neighbor. Later today I went out to check on my birds and was horrified to see they had shredded and destroyed the neighbors package. There was bits of paper everywhere and I raced to clean it all up b4 the neighbors noticed. I never did find what was in the package. All I could make out from the pieces of the shredded box was Trojan and something about it will blow your hair back. Whatever it was my young Orps must have fought over it cause look at them now. Fuddie duddies huh? APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!
Excellent.

I have chicks in the house that hatched on Friday. I love to hear them making their peeping sounds but what is funny when you know you have a cocky little cockerel. He has been practicing his little shrill crow. He makes the sound and i say to my Dear husband. There goes the little rooster again. It is so funny when they do that so young.

Funny Aprils fools joke!
Took me a while..I do not watch TV and had to ask.
Thanks. They seem to play those commercials all the time anymore so figured the majority would get it. I read Deeks post and it was windy out so the idea just hit me so I tried to do it in good taste meaning if u were left scratching your head then that may be a good thing.
wink.png

I have chicks in the house that hatched on Friday.  I love to hear them making their peeping sounds but what is funny when you know you have a cocky little cockerel. He has been practicing his little shrill crow. He makes the sound and i say to my Dear husband. There goes the little rooster again. It is so funny when they do that so young.
How young!?!?

Back
Top Bottom