The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Quote:
Quote: Aveca , havent seen you on the Australorp Thread in a while ...so this where youve been ...we missed you .
You should see how some of the blue Australorps have grown

We have a Aussie thread ...
AGAMMARELL , vebyrd36 ,
Stop on by ...We need more BA People ..
beginning - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/316084/australorps-breed-thread
last posts - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/316084/australorps-breed-thread/4800#post_12421224

Here you go PUGBUG...

Here is Moose's 4 month old 3/4 English pullet enjoying some pumpkin,with a 5 month old 3/4 English cockerel,who is her uncle, by Monty.The Pest had to get in the photo too.

Here is Moose at 11 months. He is 1/2 English, by Monty.

These are two cockerels, 5 months old ," Greedy"and "Hefty "proud members of the "Two Tail Feathers " tribe, by Monty. I love their width and depth.

Last edited:
Nice girls Bryce and I have always read it the way you stated, lighter orange type was Diamond Jubilee, Mahogany is jubilee. both colors acceptable
Yes I had someone tell me once that my bird was not a jubilee because it was red and not mahogany, We have 3 Roosters/cockerels and one is a mahogany, one red and one a lighter red. I think they are all gorgeous.

Here you go PUGBUG... Here is Moose's 4 month old 3/4 English pullet enjoying some pumpkin,with a 5 month old 3/4 English cockerel,who is her uncle, by Monty.The Pest had to get in the photo too. Here is Moose at 11 months. He is 1/2 English, by Monty. These are two cockerels, 5 months old ," Greedy"and "Hefty "proud members of the "Two Tail Feathers " tribe, by Monty. I love their width and depth.
Moose's saddle feathers are very long!
1f604.png
to be honest I am not too fond of his hackle feathers though. I love the hens shape and feather density

Last edited:
Monty's saddle feathers are very long! to be honest I am not to fond of his hackle feathers.

I love the hens shape and feather density
Moose was just coming out of a molt in this photo,and had quills on the back of his neck.Almost all the way grown in now, and he looks much better.I mentioned this on my former post of him.

Last edited:
Here you go PUGBUG...

Here is Moose's 4 month old 3/4 English pullet enjoying some pumpkin,with a 5 month old 3/4 English cockerel,who is her uncle, by Monty.The Pest had to get in the photo too.

Here is Moose at 11 months. He is 1/2 English, by Monty.

These are two cockerels, 5 months old ," Greedy"and "Hefty "proud members of the "Two Tail Feathers " tribe, by Monty. I love their width and depth.

Back
Top Bottom