The Middle Tennessee Thread

So I started my girls on Verm x today and wondering if anyone has used the same thing. Mine don't have worms but I read it was good as a preventer. :idunno

I have used that stuff. My hens had some kind of worms & I bought the Verm-x because it is all natural, herbal, etc. It works great! As both a treatment and a preventative. I have used it since last summer and my hens are very healthy. They think it is a treat.

I have used that stuff. My hens had some kind of worms & I bought the Verm-x because it is all natural, herbal, etc. It works great! As both a treatment and a preventative. I have used it since last summer and my hens are very healthy. They think it is a treat.

Oh good! Some people say its great but some say its useless. I'm going to keep it up every month :-D

I am looking around for 3 Chinese Ring Necks (1 juvenile Roo, and 2 Juvenile hens) to go with my other 3 that I piked up some for Poultry Hollow Hatchery. They are about 2 months old right now. Hoping to find a couple from another gene pool. Younger or Older Juvies would be considered as well as long as they are reasonable in price.
I am in McEwen which is about 40 miles west of Nashville..... or as many people reply.......Oh your just on the other side of Dickson. I would like to find someone within an hours drive or less.

I also raise Bob Whites and have some zipping right now.

Just send me a PM if you don't mind?

Last edited:
I am looking for a grain mill nearby. About a year ago my husband and I were driving around and saw one somewhere between Dickson and Waverly (I think..LOL) But I don't remember the name. Does anyone know of one in the Mid Tn area?

Thanks

Rachel

I am looking for a grain mill nearby. About a year ago my husband and I were driving around and saw one somewhere between Dickson and Waverly (I think..LOL) But I don't remember the name. Does anyone know of one in the Mid Tn area?

Thanks

Rachel
There is Edwards Feed Store in Lebanon.. They make their feed.

Thanks
There is Edwards Feed Store in Lebanon.. They make their feed.
Thank you.. I'll check them out. The one I am thinking of was closer to the Dickson area, but this one is just as far away from us... so it may not matter..LOL

this is a great thread, I can't believe I just now found it!!! Rep'n Cowan in Franklin co.

Does anyone know of black crested white polish breeders?
Anyone need a small flock of Mille Fleur D'Uccles?

Back
Top Bottom