The Middle Tennessee Thread

I have about 20 or so hens for sale if anyone is looking! $15.00 each. some are just coming into lay and some are heading into their 2nd winter. All are Marans of different color. Just selling as layers. Thanks

I have about 20 or so hens for sale if anyone is looking! $15.00 each. some are just coming into lay and some are heading into their 2nd winter. All are Marans of different color. Just selling as layers. Thanks

sure wish you were closer!! I'd take at least 6 of em!!
barnie.gif

Have you put them on Craigslist? I had about 20 going into their 2nd winter that I sold on Craigslist in less than 48 hrs about 2 weeks ago.

My quail are crowing! Dose anyone know how long until I should expect eggs from the girls?

I have a young juvie chicken that is making me do the pendulum swing between a him or a her. Was slower feathering than the black chick that was definitively a girl. Was pretty secure with calling it a roo until I was comparing the two today. Comb is the same size and color as the sister. Holds the tail low like the sister. No red on the shoulder and now sign of saddle hackles coming in. No voice change. They are 80% the size of the adults now. I will get a picture here in a few minutes.

I have about 40 pullets and hens on CL for several weeks and NADA! They need to go and I don't have time to take them somewhere to sell them.

I do have a couple of bites so we will see but I am still SWIMMING in Eng Orp pullets! I may have 20+ of them that need to go!

Back
Top Bottom