The Middle Tennessee Thread

I know it's unusual for right now but does anyone have chicks? My barn is bigger than my house & temp controlled.... and I'm looking for some more chicks... my little flock experienced disaster after disaster this year and I'm down to 5 (and one mom still on the nest w/ 2 chicks). The only place I've found is in Murfreesboro and thats a bit of a hike for me.

I know it's unusual for right now but does anyone have chicks? My barn is bigger than my house & temp controlled.... and I'm looking for some more chicks... my little flock experienced disaster after disaster this year and I'm down to 5 (and one mom still on the nest w/ 2 chicks). The only place I've found is in Murfreesboro and thats a bit of a hike for me.

What age you want I have Nankin, Silkie and SDW OE 8 to 10 weeks

Has anybody used this stuff from farmers coop caller rooster booster. Says its a wormier. But it say to mix so much with 50 lbs of feed. I only have 21 chickens. Seem like they would be getting wormed for a long time. LOL.

Has anybody used this stuff from farmers coop caller rooster booster. Says its a wormier. But it say to mix so much with 50 lbs of feed. I only have 21 chickens. Seem like they would be getting wormed for a long time. LOL.

You can divide that out for a by the pound dose.

Never used it.

The woman that owns my local pet store swears by it, although I've never used it. Says she gets it every month with her feed for the new ones coming in. I think she says she uses it for her turkeys also. Yes it shouldn't be too hard to divide it into the quantity that you need.

Hello to all! Gentry kindly pointed me in this direction! I'm in central KY, and not having much luck finding English Orpingtons here.

I'm searching for some pullets in lemon cuckoo or super duper nice buff (english!), blue splash, and chocolate. There are a ton more colors that I love, but these are my starting point :-}

I currently have a few barnyard mixes, 4 Salmon Faverolles which I plan to raise and with lots of help...gulp...show in the fall. I'm acquiring some young cockerels from Papa's Poultry this weekend and really looking forward to finding beautiful mates for these boys! Pullets anyone??

Back
Top Bottom