The Middle Tennessee Thread

I got these 4ish months old bronze turkeys today. They were supposed to be a male and female pair, but I think they are the same gender. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone knew of anyone in the Spring Hill, Columbia, Mt Pleasant area that would have chicks for sale? We lost most our flock (only 3 left out of 19) to a raccoon week before last. Caught the dang thing red handed in the coop at 7 a.m. Managed to hit it but not kill it. :barnie

Are there any suggestions for local breeders in the area? I've been researching the different hatcheries online but can't stand the thought of chicks being shipped in a box on a UPS truck and opening up to find them dead. I'm such a softie. :rolleyes:  We also have an incubator so could possibly hatch some out (that's how we built the previous flock). Also, have you used the online hatcheries?   McMurray, Ideal, Meyer, etc? 

I still have some younger birds in my grow out pen. I also have some a little over a year old that I'm selling. Most are cochins. I have a few buff orps and EEs.
PM me if you are interested. :)

Back
Top Bottom