The Middle Tennessee Thread

I am going to Bonnies to get feed TOMORROW anybody need anything? I put some ads up on CL. Try pullet ashland city/Nashville should pull them up. Message me through the ads I will check them in the morning before we head out.

I have some half grown large fowl cochin pullets available. PM me if interested.
smile.png
Do you still have your cochins available? Where are you located? i am in McMinnville.

Hey, Rebekah! I have sold out of everything except a few buff orps and barnyard mixes. I also have a few late blooming Ameraucana roosters if anyone needs one.
Come spring I'll start hatching again. I'm only doing Ameraucanas and EEs this summer with possibly a few buff silkies.

Hi all,

We live in Hickman County, and we're looking for a rooster of breeding age to join our flock. We have Barred Rock, Black Australorp, and Rhode Island Red hens. We usually get a couple of hens that go broody in the spring and we would like for them to be able to hatch their own eggs this year. Does any one have a roo for sale that would be a good match for our free range flock?

Hi all,

We live in Hickman County, and we're looking for a rooster of breeding age to join our flock. We have Barred Rock, Black Australorp, and Rhode Island Red hens. We usually get a couple of hens that go broody in the spring and we would like for them to be able to hatch their own eggs this year. Does any one have a roo for sale that would be a good match for our free range flock?

Do you want to stay with brown egg layers, or add color? @CityGirlintheCountry said she has some Ameraucana boys... I have a couple young, fully tufted and rumpless true Araucana boys as well... they would give you green eggers mated to your girls...

Oh, and @cree57i did have some gorgeous Swedish Flower Hen boys, don't know if she still does??

Last edited:
I have two blue Ameraucana boys out there and a buff orpington boy. They are close to full grown. They are free if you want them. I'd rather they go to a home instead of the stew pot.
All three are gentle and well behaved. The AMs come from a long line of great roosters. They aren't lap sitters, but they are mellow around people. They are super attentive to their hens and great at protecting them from predators.
You are welcome to any and all of them. :)

Do you want to stay with brown egg layers, or add color? @CityGirlintheCountry said she has some Ameraucana boys... I have a couple young, fully tufted and rumpless true Araucana boys as well... they would give you green eggers mated to your girls...

Oh, and @cree57i did have some gorgeous Swedish Flower Hen boys, don't know if she still does??

I have 1 or 2 Swedish flower hen cockerels, several Silverudd's Blue cockerels (Splash), and a couple of blue copper marans boys that need homes.

Back
Top Bottom