The Middle Tennessee Thread

there will be another huge poultry sale in lasscassas this saturday just past the fire hall. 8 until 2. all kinds of chickens, ducks, and rabbits. call fred for more info. 931 703 9818 the last sale there was huge. the add on craigslist is 3331161386

there will be another huge poultry sale in lasscassas this saturday just past the fire hall. 8 until 2. all kinds of chickens, ducks, and rabbits. call fred for more info. 931 703 9818 the last sale there was huge. the add on craigslist is 3331161386

Did they sell much there or just have lots of people selling? I only ask because the Lebanon Flea Market was DEAD! I don't really think I have anything I need to sell right now. Some chicks would be good, but they are at that age that nobody wants them..... YET

Carol, so far 2 roos and a pullet..... you need new feed over there. You are hatching too many roos.
lau.gif
One egg had not pipped yet, but today is hatch day and it will get to stay a few days, unless I candle it and it looks too off.

I think I have about 8 BLRW so far, 4 Lavender.... NO Splits this time
clap.gif
but I think 2 are going to be white
roll.png
... 2 Black Ams, 2 Olive Egger roo x White Leghorns....just to see what we get
wink.png

Picked up 2100lbs of feed today
th.gif
I am broke..... and tired

ok...if you noticed his tail feathers are gone...that is from the roosters fighting and pecking each other...that is the reason I have to get rid of some.

Back
Top Bottom