The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
Will assistant for Leghorns. 😁

Oh wait I forgot I can barely keep up with my own stuff. Maybe I need an assistant. I cant tell you how many times have I forgot to move eggs to the hatcher and they start hatching in the turner of the Sportsman. I start hearing little unexpected "peeps" and I immediate go searching. No poultry were harmed in my negligence. 😇
I've done that a time or two. I just blame it on they must of started hatching early. Better check the temp in there.
It was pretty cute once. My Pepsi bator has the full glass door. I heard peeping and when I looked over there there was a line of them staring through the glass.

I've done that a time or two. I just blame it on they must of started hatching early. Better check the temp in there.
It was pretty cute once. My Pepsi bator has the full glass door. I heard peeping and when I looked over there there was a line of them staring through the glass.
Temp is on point. The oversight was all mine. Lol

We butchered a tom turkey this weekend. We skinned him and parted out the meat as I had no desire to scald and pluck. We regularly butcher extra or hateful birds. This tom was highly aggressive. I am drying his fan, gonna replace some of the bad feathers. My mom likes native American themed art so I think she will like it.

View attachment 3797970
I like Native American art. Not into it much anymore but years ago I even made some. There's still times at work I think man I should chop that horses tail off.
If you know the art you'd see the value. Lol

I like Native American art. Not into it much anymore but years ago I even made some. There's still times at work I think man I should chop that horses tail off.
If you know the art you'd see the value. Lol
Right! I couldn't let the turkey fan go to waste. Its too beautiful and I immediately think of the native Americans who would have used it on a headdress or something.

20240412_135032.jpg

Back
Top Bottom