The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
View attachment 3560497 That is a score. I've been watching CL and there's not really been anything cheap in my area but then I get to the bottom where it shows other areas and there's always a bargain or two it seems.
Maybe wrap both ports then stab a hole on one side?
Idk but I'm thinking the biggest thing about the plug may be to slow down evaporation :confused:
I'm not sure if you use Facebook at all but Marketplace is where I've seen the cheapest incubators locally, at least where I am.

I'm not sure if you use Facebook at all but Marketplace is where I've seen the cheapest incubators locally, at least where I am.
I can't stand Facebook but my boss's wife unloads stuff there so she convinced me it was worth checking out.
That's where I got my NR360 and Maticoopx from. Not a lot listed in my area and half I've checked into never reply back but ya it's been better the CL.

First up is the Nuture Right 360. Seems a lot of you'll have one and I've heard good things. I've always passed on one since the price vs capacity didn't appeal to me but I did love the viewable aspect of it.
I recently found a used one for a good price so I grabbed it up and set eggs in it a few days ago.
I'll report the outcome once hatch day arrives. Until then if you have one I'd like to hear your opinions. The good, the bad and the ugly.

Nuture Right 360
View attachment 3554003
The NR360 was good to me on my first hatch, but went downhill from there. The next hatch was 6 Ayam Camani shipped eggs. Only one hatched and it had problems and died. I don't know if that was the breeder or the incubators fault but I was not happy about it. Then I did a batch if mixed eggs from my birds, and only 8 hatched of 22 eggs! I noticed the turner wasn't working, and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. My most recent hatch with it only had 6 hatch out of 22 eggs! I'm pretty sure it is the turner. Next time I will probably just use my other incubator. Or I'm currently using a broody hen. Also I agree about the little giant. I used to have 2 of those of something similar to them, and they were trash. Didn't have a proper place to hold water, made of thin plastic and styrofoam, and didn't say the exact temperature and had hot and cold spots. One time the entire batch of eggs died because the incubator got like 20 degrees too hot.

Saw this one advertised a few months back and now again today.
It will not be one I try out.
Screenshot_20230701-095217_Chrome.jpg

Lockdown for the NR360 today.
Candled and had 3 clears and 1 quitter. I didn't sit around waiting for movement or anything so could be some late quitters, idk. I see how it goes.
Up till now it has been zero effort. Temp stayed consistent and humidity was good without ever adding water. After taking the turner out I agree taking the top off wasn't bad but it sure could of been easier with something to hang on to. Putting it back on was a bit of a pain to line it up and get it on all the way around. Hovabators have spoiled me.
My biggest concern is gonna be humidity now. Filled both ports and it's at 62%. Hoping I don't have to refill constantly and hope I don't have to make a panic solution to get it higher and keep it there.

Back
Top Bottom