The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
Thanks to this thread, I bought the Maticoopx from Amazon on sale. It was unavailable a few hours later. Score!

But I’ll have two NR360s and 1 maticoopx for
my little flock. Thats 74 eggs! Craziness!! I’m obsessed. I need to rein it in.

Well, wait a sec… @The Moonshiner has collected HOW MANY small-scale incubators now?! 🤯And more coming?! Okay, I feel less crazy. 😁
I was about to say ya, craziness. You do need to rein it in.
Best thing to do is send me one or both of those NR360s.

PS you don't want to use me as a scale for crazy.

Have you tried the incuview?
This one?
If so, no I have not. One thing I've heard was it was pretty flimsy.
I can work with that but not for the price I've seen. If I find one on the cheap I'd give it a go.
iv3-closed-angle-eggs.jpg

Hey @The Moonshiner I would love to see you try this incubator or the bigger version and see what type of hatch rates you can get with chickens my hatch rates are amazing with quail eggs and it’s one of the cheapest you can find. https://www.amazon.com/Incubator-Hatching-Automatic-Turning-Incubators/dp/B0BFWM7XXS/ref=mp_s_a_1_18?crid=1FI7BF8NDU73A&keywords=incubator&qid=1691849090&sprefix=,aps,119&sr=8-18
I looked at it because I do want to try a really low priced one because I think there are a few that could do well.
With that said it's only 8 eggs for $50. I keep going back to this cheaper 12 egg model.
Screenshot_20230812-092807_Chrome.jpg

I left 27 eggs in the maticoopx. Countdown says 2 days to go. 20 have hatched so far.
Don't see any others pipped or zipping right now but it's getting pretty crowded in there so visibility is low.

I left 27 eggs in the maticoopx. Countdown says 2 days to go. 20 have hatched so far.
Don't see any others pipped or zipping right now but it's getting pretty crowded in there so visibility is low.
How'd you fit so many in your incubator??
My husband would absolutely "love" it if I found a way to fit more than 30 in mine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom