The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

Muscovy juveniles
20220715_104543.jpg
20220715_104723.jpg
20220715_104553.jpg

Heck that's just the ghetto pen. It's just chain link dog panels wrapped with hardware cloth around the bottom part way up.
lol I liked the hardware cloth and the landscape timbers on the inside.
Here's an old pic looking into the ghetto.
I'll take one of the whole set up when I get home if I remember. I have so many pictures it's too hard to find one.🤣 View attachment 3196787
What's all that green stuff? Everything at my house is brown.
Ripples? Meemaw! Make him send me some Scovie eggs.

lol I liked the hardware cloth and the landscape timbers on the inside.

What's all that green stuff? Everything at my house is brown.

Ripples? Meemaw! Make him send me some Scovie eggs.
Oh that landscape timber is just there to block spaces where the ground was uneven. We didn't want to buy more hardware cloth to do a predator apron around that back section. So I've kind of lined the outside and parts of the inside of it with bricks and stuff.
Yep. It's ghetto fabulous. But I needed more space and after we decided we weren't going to stay living here we didn't want to build anything else permanent.
That is an old picture I don't have much of anything green here right now either that's for sure.

It's gotten progressively more ghetto over the years. They needed more shade back there so I zip tied a piece of scrap metal to one side. 🤣
20220725_122751_HDR.jpg
20220725_122806.jpg

Here's some more redneck ingenuity.. a baby changing table wrapped with hardware cloth serves as a nesting place and shelf or turned around to block the ghetto birds access to the palace but still allows them a shelter place.
20220725_123051_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom