The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

The reds have various amounts of chipmunk stripes. The Buttercups really don't have much striping. They just have interesting markings on the head.
When I got my first chickens (Easter Eggers) there was one that had markings like that. It looked like leopard print so we called her Leah. I don’t really remember what she looked like as an adult other than she was light brown (maybe some markings?)
Like when I buy feed then they always ask me do you want your receipt?
And I'm all like no , what the hell do I need that reminder for?
I always get the receipts because I keep track of the family’s bird finances. That said, some feed bills were undoubtedly missed.
2C67B3EB-5478-44AA-BFAD-DE47050D49FF.jpeg

I always get the receipts because I keep track of the family’s bird finances. That said, some feed bills were undoubtedly missed.
They keep trying to get me to get a tax exemption at the feed store, but that just means I have to keep up with the receipts and then doing them with my taxes each year.
sick schitts creek GIF by CBC

I'll pass.

They keep trying to get me to get a tax exemption at the feed store, but that just means I have to keep up with the receipts and then doing them with my taxes each year.
sick schitts creek GIF by CBC

I'll pass.
They don't charge tax on livestock feed here. Or at least they don't at either place I go.
Lol, TSC probably does.

It’s plenty expensive without the tax. TSC feed is outrageous.
Here too. You can literally go anywhere else and save several bucks a bag.
Idk years and years ago I'd buy dog food there because they had the best prices but ya their chicken feed is nutty expensive.

Here too. You can literally go anywhere else and save several bucks a bag.
Idk years and years ago I'd buy dog food there because they had the best prices but ya their chicken feed is nutty expensive.
All their stuff is higher than a giraffe's butt hole. I can get the same brand of waterers and feeders from the local mom-and-pop for several dollars (like $10) less. Usually, your big box stores are cheaper, and your local mom-and-pop stores are more expensive, but I find that to be the opposite with TSC.

Back
Top Bottom