The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

I had a disappointing day. My incubator was supposed to be delivered today. Apparently the nut job that mailed it made it so I have to sign for it.
My mailbox is at the end of a gated drive so no real way for the mailman to request a signature.
So they left a slip telling me I'd have to go pick it up in town WEDNESDAY since they're closed tomorrow. So disappointing

I had a disappointing day. My incubator was supposed to be delivered today. Apparently the nut job that mailed it made it so I have to sign for it.
My mailbox is at the end of a gated drive so no real way for the mailman to request a signature.
So they left a slip telling me I'd have to go pick it up in town WEDNESDAY since they're closed tomorrow. So disappointing
If you don't feel like driving into town to get it, you can just sign the slip, leave it in your mailbox and call them around 7 on Wednesday that you want it out for redelivery. But it likely will be later then normal and possibly get dropped a few times.

If you don't feel like driving into town to get it, you can just sign the slip, leave it in your mailbox and call them around 7 on Wednesday that you want it out for redelivery. But it likely will be later then normal and possibly get dropped a few times.
This is useful information.
It's a styrofoam hovabator so probably shouldn't chance too many drops.
I'm not excited about driving to town but I'm sure I'll need to for one reason or another anyways.
It's gonna be a new hatcher so ya kind of need it asap to get it dialed in before Thursday evening.

Back
Top Bottom