The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

What about the 20 pounds of something and the satisfaction that you dealt the last bite on the butt?
nah. I like chicken, but not enough to eat 20 pounds of a bird that I've seen laying in the mud and eating worms and poo. I also try not to be violent, to an extent. all the meat birds are slaughtered and processed by my mom or my aunt, and although I would definitely hurt a fly, that's because flies are for feeding to the hens. the only time I've lost my temper enough to fight an animal was last month when my cat ate a day old chick, and even then I just yelled and gave him a good slap in the face. so yeah, it would be a waste of my time specifically to eat that stupid bird.

nah. I like chicken, but not enough to eat 20 pounds of a bird that I've seen laying in the mud and eating worms and poo. I also try not to be violent, to an extent. all the meat birds are slaughtered and processed by my mom or my aunt, and although I would definitely hurt a fly, that's because flies are for feeding to the hens. the only time I've lost my temper enough to fight an animal was last month when my cat ate a day old chick, and even then I just yelled and gave him a good slap in the face. so yeah, it would be a waste of my time specifically to eat that stupid bird.
Why didn’t you just say you’re scared of the chicken the first time? We understand.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-11 9.13.26 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-11 9.13.26 AM.png
    284.2 KB · Views: 2
So instead you just keep spending money to feed a bird you don't want and is agressive

Back
Top Bottom