The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

I can’t imagine. It’s bad enough with just the one. I was the same way though. Had to take pictures so I didn’t have to rely on my horrible memory.
I've got about 9 or 10 of those turners. I think with the big incubator I'm gonna limit myself to no more then one turner full a week.
That leaves lots of extras so thinking I'll use some to store my collecting eggs in before setting. That'll save me from remembering to turn them 2 or 3 times a day.
Oh ya, genius moment right there.

I've got about 9 or 10 of those turners. I think with the big incubator I'm gonna limit myself to no more then one turner full a week.
That leaves lots of extras so thinking I'll use some to store my collecting eggs in before setting. That'll save me from remembering to turn them 2 or 3 times a day.
Oh ya, genius moment right there.
hack my life kevin GIF by truTV

Since I am still here and not being a ghost... one of my new chicks is a Amberlink. Never heard of it until yesterday.

In the feed store these were the only chicks that were extremely calm and just sleeping. Now that it is with other chicks I noticed something very different. It does chirp a lot but stops once I hold it or just rest my hand next to the chick. She also will stop chirping when snuggling with another chick. I've only seen it drink water with encouragement from me and have not seen her eat yet. She doesn't move around much and seems to be sleeping a lot more compared to the other chicks.

I am not sure if she is stressed or is needy. Thoughts?

And if that doesn't perk it up maybe it's time for nutra-drench or gro-gel or something another. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom