The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

Because so much of your country is frozen tundra? Just a guess.
Not as much as you'd think :p

It was just closer and easier going south than going east/west. Provinces are also much bigger than states. Yes, even bigger than Texas!

Obligatory tax picture:

1711219767174.jpeg

Well, one of the chicks that I just got yesterday died. Little bummed. To compensate for my grief I am about to buy 25 more chicks... Silkies to be precise.

I am currently deducting what my mystery chicks are. What I first thought were Siklies are actually (2 of each) Buff and Black Cochins. I have 2 of each of Mille Fluer and Porcelin d'Uccles, 2 Golden Seabrights, 2 Blue Cochins, possibly a White Cochin, possibly a Orpington Bantam, thinking a Japanese, 2 OEGB, 2 Partridge Cochins.. and not sure with the rest. Looks like they did 2 of each and them threw in one of each of the 3 extras.

Well, one of the chicks that I just got yesterday died. Little bummed. To compensate for my grief I am about to buy 25 more chicks... Silkies to be precise.

I am currently deducting what my mystery chicks are. What I first thought were Siklies are actually (2 of each) Buff and Black Cochins. I have 2 of each of Mille Fluer and Porcelin d'Uccles, 2 Golden Seabrights, 2 Blue Cochins, possibly a White Cochin, possibly a Orpington Bantam, thinking a Japanese, 2 OEGB, 2 Partridge Cochins.. and not sure with the rest. Looks like they did 2 of each and them threw in one of each of the 3 extras.
- 1 = + 25
You're really getting the hang of this chicken math stuff

Back
Top Bottom