The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

@HorseGirlAbby
CL used to be a good place to check but now you'd have better luck on Marketplace.
I've seen a couple Monster ones on there before. You could look into "wine fridge" or "wine cooler" I see them more often but they're smaller so I haven't grabbed one up yet. Go Big Or Go Home for me but one might be the perfect size for you.
They're cuter then an old Pepsi or Coke cooler too.

@HorseGirlAbby
CL used to be a good place to check but now you'd have better luck on Marketplace.
I've seen a couple Monster ones on there before. You could look into "wine fridge" or "wine cooler" I see them more often but they're smaller so I haven't grabbed one up yet. Go Big Or Go Home for me but one might be the perfect size for you.
They're cuter then an old Pepsi or Coke cooler too.
We actually have a little fridge in the shop, and I'm not even sure if it still works. My dad uses it for his beer though, so it might be off limits.

We actually have a little fridge in the shop, and I'm not even sure if it still works. My dad uses it for his beer though, so it might be off limits.
NO Abs. You can't mess with a man's beer fridge whether it works or not and not even if he doesn't use it.
Wine fridge. Wine fridge, Wine fridge...
They're usually black, sleek and have a glass door.
Probably will have some sort of fan already to.
We're talking an incubator here. Moony knows best.

Back
Top Bottom