The Moonshiner's Leghorns

Any one know just how much weight I can haul in a no frills 1/2 ton F150.
Not what it can but how much it can continuously do without wearing anything out or making it hazardous to drive?
The F150 1/2 ton is rated to carry 1/2 ton (1000 lbs.) all day long safely. I have personally loaded much more but additional weight can get scary. Good tires and shocks make a difference also. Towing is rated much heavier but weight is also determined by the trailer. Good Luck with your feed.

If they're both pure for their colors.
Cuckoo pullets and single factor cuckoo cockerel.
Single factor means one cuckoo gene instead of two. It makes the males a darker pattern like a pullet instead of the typical lighter pattern a male cuckoo has.

If they're both pure for their colors.
Cuckoo pullets and single factor cuckoo cockerel.
Single factor means one cuckoo gene instead of two. It makes the males a darker pattern like a pullet instead of the typical lighter pattern a male cuckoo has.
Im not too sure the guy I am talking to says he will get Blacks, Blues and Cuckoo from it....

just curious: what was the earliest age you’ve ever had a leghorn pullet lay at? i’ve watched one of my 14 week ( & 5 days ) old pullet dig around in a nesting box for the past few days and i was just wondering. her comb has also gotten pretty red but it’s still on the smaller side

Back
Top Bottom