The Moonshiner's Leghorns

*Nervously approaches the popular group*
Hi?
You might have noticed me reading through this thread in your notifications, hopefully that wasn't too annoying for you guys. I'd like to join in the talking, if that's ok? I have one white leghorn that is nowhere near show quality, but I love her. I didn't expect to like leghorns as a breed- I had heard they were flighty and skittish and generally not good pets. But I now love them! I'd like to have a farm in the future, and if not work on introducing new colors to a breed, I'd love to breed chickens to the SOP. If cochins didn't exist, leghorns would be my first choice. (this statement seems like a surefire way to get outed from the thread immediately, but oh well) I'd probably like to focus on the color exchequer, as I love the black and white. I'm just generally interested in breeding any birds, but leghorns are some of my favorites.
Sure you can join in.
Na, your cochin statement won't get you the boot. I have to hear that nonsense talk from Overo constantly and I still let her hang around.
It's all good.
I'm more about showing what can be done with colors/patterns then trying to convert anyone over to the hands down, without a doubt, anyone can see, best breed of chicken in existence.
I really don't have anything against cochins. They're a great starter breed for anyone to get experience with before picking a real breed.

Sure you can join in.
Na, your cochin statement won't get you the boot. I have to hear that nonsense talk from Overo constantly and I still let her hang around.
It's all good.
I'm more about showing what can be done with colors/patterns then trying to convert anyone over to the hands down, without a doubt, anyone can see, best breed of chicken in existence.
I really don't have anything against cochins. They're a great starter breed for anyone to get experience with before picking a real breed.
anigif_sub-buzz-2786-1512676092-8.gif

What colors/patterns are you working on right now? I know it's probably a lot, but which ones are high priority?

Back
Top Bottom