The Moonshiner's Leghorns

I need to try again with some young cockerels. The RIRs might stay together. The BC cockerels will fight to the death if I let them. I have never had a pair of little roos get along once they start competing for the ladies.
I had about 60 or 70 boys that wintered together. They all came out of that pen. Got 2 other boys in with some girls from that pen too.
So not like they're strangers to each other and probably just happy to have some females around.

So I got slacking on getting rid of my empty feed bags sometime early fall last year. I've just been piling them in a corner of my barn. Since it poured all last night and the pile was so high I was having trouble launching bags to the top and having them fall back down I decided to burn them today.
Geez us I had a pile legit about the size of my truck. 4+ hours of burning and they still aren't done.

So I got slacking on getting rid of my empty feed bags sometime early fall last year. I've just been piling them in a corner of my barn. Since it poured all last night and the pile was so high I was having trouble launching bags to the top and having them fall back down I decided to burn them today.
Geez us I had a pile legit about the size of my truck. 4+ hours of burning and they still aren't done.
Feed bags are great for those “not so sober” kinda fires. That’s what a friend told me anyways.

What the…
If you drankin and don’t want to spend time struggling with firewood.
F4B9A2AD-47B7-401B-AD8C-8A5B70C7CFBF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom