The New Oklahoma Auction/Swap List

Okay, thanks. I added that to my list too
smile.png

Updates for J&J Auction Blanchard,Ok

The current phone numbers are Jerry 405-623-9293 and Jim 405-812-7552

Sale is held every second and fourth Saturday of each month.

Sale starts at 2pm with miscellanous etc 4pm Goats and sheep (depending on number of head) 5pm starts the poultry,small animals,cages,etc.

Grace - would you please edit the auction information to show that the Newcastle auction now starts at 6:00 each Saturday instead of 4:00? (see post # 69842 on the Okie thread) Thank you!

Didn't see it on the list, but there's an auction every Tuesday night beginning at 5.30pm on highway 113 north of mcalester going towards Indianola, in the parking lot of Mr D's gas station.

The auction is mostly used farm and house stuff, but its usually good for a mess of chickens. Poultry is the last stuff to be auctioned off so even if you're quite a bit late, you won't miss the birds.

Auction for the Eastern Okie's:

Brushy Mountain Auction Barn:

1st & 3rd Friday at 7PM (Poultry & animals only)

2nd & 4th Sat at 12pm (Poultry at noon with yard sale/junk to follow)

as far as the auction it is tomorrow night at 7 pm , on highway 59 north , at the brushy mountain auction barn a friend of mine is the owner and auctionier his name is kenny brewer 918-776-5459 is his cell number , take the first sallisaw exit , turn left , go to second stop light turn right , go to the fourth stop light which is wheeler and cherokee turn left , then go north about 5 to 7 miles i cant remember exact milelage , but the birds there are most usually always cheap and hear lately there really has been some nicer birds starting to come in ...

Hey Grace
smile.png
excellant job on the auction list, been looking for a few in my area. Found some thanks to ur post.

Does anyone know about the Fletcher Auction and the Ryan Auction? Where they are (directions)? And are they good? Has anyone been there?

Thanks
Chick

Back
Top Bottom