The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm awake about 5 every morning regardless, like its programmed in!! Tough on birds there with no rest from laying.

Told you it would be pants!! It always is :sick

Have a good nights kip!

I should have listened to you from the outset - pants, indeed!

In bed right now n gonna snore like a foghorn, I'm sure :D still, DW is in the US, so nobody can complain :)

Good morning!

Had a good time in Cheyenne the past 2 days seeing some cousins I haven't seen for a few years. Then back to the real world of trying to keep up with avid golfers. I did finally get my internet set up at home yesterday! Haven't had a chance to use it yet but I will (need to find a chair for my desk, that'll help).

Hope you all are doing well!

So pleased you have had a good time Debby! Always nice to catch up and I'm sure you appreciated a bit of time off!! Can't believe how busy you have been!

Internet at home :celebrate With how busy you have been I bet you have not had chance to unpack the chair.

Have a fab day today keeping all those golfers in order!!

Last edited:
Hi Debby - glad you had a good time with your cousins - a well deserved break indeed!

Good luck with your golfers and new staff member.

So pleased you have had a good time Debby! Always nice to catch up and I'm sure you appreciated a bit of time off!! Can't believe how busy you have been!

Internet at home
celebrate.gif
With how busy you have been I bet you have not had chance to unpack the chair.

Have a fab day today keeping all those golfers in order!!

Actually, I left my old office chair back in FL, didn't have enough room to pack it. So today I'm hoping I can get a new one ordered. Thank goodness for Amazon!

Whew, it's been crazy busy this morning with the golfers out. Glad to see it though
smile.png

Actually, I left my old office chair back in FL, didn't have enough room to pack it. So today I'm hoping I can get a new one ordered. Thank goodness for Amazon!

Love Amazon, just so easy and with next day delivery :love

No butt print in a new one :( Will be like a pair of new shoes, will take some breaking in!

Back
Top Bottom