The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all! IT'S NOT SNOWING!!
celebrate.gif
Cold, though...-13. But IT'S NOT SNOWING!!

I kinda like the Silkies. I never planned on getting any - thought they were a waste of chicken skin. But then Katie, and her Silkie egg that didn't hatch, then blue eyes, and then....well, we have Silkies. But they get no special treatment and they definitely hold their own with the Standards. They aren't overly feisty, but whatever the bigger chickens are doing, the Silkies do, even go outside for some free range time in the snow in 9 degree weather. Must admit, they surprised me.

Hi Blooie, yay on the no more snow day! You're a lot colder than us this morning...we're at 23* but the wind isn't blowing so it's not bad.

Wyoming is just plain weird. We ended up with 11-14 inches, depending on who you ask. Greybull, which is 35 miles from here, got 1.5 inches. Go figger..... We don't have any wind here either, but that'll change. A Wyoming day without wind is almost unheard of!
lau.gif

Wyoming is just plain weird. We ended up with 11-14 inches, depending on who you ask. Greybull, which is 35 miles from here, got 1.5 inches. Go figger..... We don't have any wind here either, but that'll change. A Wyoming day without wind is almost unheard of!
lau.gif
xmas-2004-stx-sat-440x538.jpg

the one time we had snow......snowed more on the coast than anywhere else......we had close to 12" of snow.

Back
Top Bottom