The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

She was positive that I am some sort of genetic aberration.
hmm.png

I think that's her way of saying you're special sour

So it's 19* out with humidity at 96% (that's really high here) and it looks like a winter wonderland, everything frosted and hazy out.

If you look real close at the last one, in the center you can see the arched sign that goes over the road to the golf course.

A neighbor drove by while I was in the yard taking pictures and wanted to know what was so special to be taking pictures. I think it's pretty, she just thinks I'm nuts.

So it's 19* out with humidity at 96% (that's really high here) and it looks like a winter wonderland, everything frosted and hazy out. If you look real close at the last one, in the center you can see the arched sign that goes over the road to the golf course. A neighbor drove by while I was in the yard taking pictures and wanted to know what was so special to be taking pictures. I think it's pretty, she just thinks I'm nuts.
Beautiful pictures, Debby! We're getting freezing rain. *sighs* I'd love snow instead.

Beautiful pictures, Debby! We're getting freezing rain. *sighs* I'd love snow instead.

I saw some news about the midwest getting freezing rain...you be careful if you have to go out (or just stay home). At least you can drive on snow, ice is way too tricky as I remember it from my KS days.

I saw some news about the midwest getting freezing rain...you be careful if you have to go out (or just stay home). At least you can drive on snow, ice is way too tricky as I remember it from my KS days.

Thanks! I will.
Yeah, not my favorite also. I'm safe from getting out in it today, but tomorrow, no such luck. I have to work. Hopefully it'll let up and the road crews can get it under control by then.

Last edited:
This is kind of sad...

"...come May, after almost a century and a half of spectacular revels, the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus will vanish, like a big, colorful, improbably long dream."
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...inal-days-of-the-circus/ar-AAlT5yM?li=BBnb7Kz

When I was a kid, I used to love going to the circus that would visit our town every year. Once my boys came along, they enjoyed it too.

Back
Top Bottom