The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Ain't that the truth!!

highfive.gif

Wow, all we ever had to use was cardboard boxes or the tops off of tv trays - but it's hilly around here :D   and only snow's or sleets every 10 years or more.

We had plastic sleds... they worked great and were far less dangerous, unless you got pig piled on at the bottom due to other siblings not waiting!

Teila, what a way to wake up! Hope tomorrow all the bits and pieces decide to work better.

DMC, bet your boys have a great time with the snowmobile.

Good morning all! I'm sure far to good of a time when they get to ride it! Quinton had a 3 day weekend due to the holiday yesterday so after he was done working he had to take one more ride before heading back to school. He still works for a local farmer a little bit when he comes home on the weekends.

Thank you .. it is OK at the moment as long as I do not move ;)  LOL

Must be hard to get anything accomplished that way! My knees have been hurting for about a month...finally starting to feel better. I woke up with pain out of the blue one morning...weather related maybe as it's starting to warm up here? I hope it gets better soon Teila.

Good Morning.

@Teila hope there's nothing seriously wrong with your knee and it heals up soon.

DMC - a pain for a month should be investigated?

You two are still too young to have these problems, unfortunately the aches and injuries get worse with age
old.gif

Good Morning.

@Teila hope there's nothing seriously wrong with your knee and it heals up soon.

DMC - a pain for a month should be investigated?

You two are still too young to have these problems, unfortunately the aches and injuries get worse with age
old.gif

Ain't that the truth!

Back
Top Bottom