The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Ain't that the truth!

I used to exercise routinely and never had any issues, then lots of things interfered. After that every time I tried to get back into a routine, I would flare up something and stopped trying.

DH says it's just an excuse
lau.gif
But I never see him doing REAL exercises.

Good Morning.

@Teila hope there's nothing seriously wrong with your knee and it heals up soon.

DMC - a pain for a month should be investigated?

You two are still too young to have these problems, unfortunately the aches and injuries get worse with age
old.gif
Wait, Do you mean to say that this crap is going to stay with me and get even worse?
barnie.gif

If I ever found out who put me over that hill (that I never seen), I will kick their arse up around their ears!
Scott

Wait, Do you mean to say that this crap is going to stay with me and get even worse?
barnie.gif

If I ever found out who put me over that hill (that I never seen), I will kick their arse up around their ears!
Scott

I like your attitude Scott! That's right, a good swift kick and while you're at it, give them one for me, lol.

Good Morning.

@Teila
   hope there's nothing seriously wrong with your knee and it heals up soon.

DMC - a pain for a month should be investigated?  

You two are still too young to have these problems,  unfortunately the aches and injuries get worse with age :old

Good morning Sunflour! I had bad knees about 15 years ago...shots in both knees and they have been really good since then. I couldn't hardly walk then so had to go in having 2 little kids at home. There are so many different aches in my body I wouldn't know where to begin!! Sometimes I think I'm getting that fibromyalgia. I have a sister with it and my mom had it. A person kind of gets used to pain sad as that may be!

I used to exercise routinely and never had any issues, then lots of things interfered.  After that every time I tried to get back into a routine, I would flare up something and stopped trying.

DH says it's just an excuse :lau   But I never see him doing REAL exercises.

I was walking quite a bit before the cold weather hit...was up to 2 miles. I tried walking yesterday and turned around at 1/4 of a mile...can't wait until spring!

Breakfast anyone? I make hubby this a couple times a week...hope I don't give him high cholesterol...these are not farm fresh eggs as I have only had 5 eggs in the last week. At least 2 of the 22 have started to lay again. I know that as I had 2 eggs in 1 nesting box the other day. I almost jumped up and down!

Breakfast anyone? I make hubby this a couple times a week...hope I don't give him high cholesterol...these are not farm fresh eggs as I have only had 5 eggs in the last week. At least 2 of the 22 have started to lay again. I know that as I had 2 eggs in 1 nesting box the other day. I almost jumped up and down!

As long as there's only half a pound of butter on the toast, I'm sure its all good
big_smile.png
Everything in moderation, including moderation...

The only thing snow is good for...bought it 2 winters ago and it quit snowing. Finally have enough to fire it up. I still hate snow but the kids like sledding.

.... I got plenty of snow for you to play in here..... :lau

yummy..... Wish my wife made breakfast... ;)

Back
Top Bottom