The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning!

We got a call from the bed company...they're going to bring us the right mattress and take away the wrong one for no extra charge. Whew, glad that's resolved. Should be here the 28th, keeping my fingers crossed!
fl.gif

Hi Scott & DMC!

What all are you planning to do today?

DH already has his day mapped out...go to work early and come home mid-day to watch the inauguration. I wouldn't mind watching some of it but will probably split my time between here and my new coloring book
tongue.png

Good morning!

We got a call from the bed company...they're going to bring us the right mattress and take away the wrong one for no extra charge. Whew, glad that's resolved. Should be here the 28th, keeping my fingers crossed!
fl.gif

Thats good news! Good morning everyone
frow.gif

Wonder what "wise" words we'll be hearing in the future (if they're anything like these, it should be fun)

Hi Scott & DMC!

What all are you planning to do today?

DH already has his day mapped out...go to work early and come home mid-day to watch the inauguration. I wouldn't mind watching some of it but will probably split my time between here and my new coloring book :p

My big cleaning job cancelled today so I'm cleaning my own house....maybe
1f60a.png
I don't know if I'll watch the inauguration. This is going to be an interesting next 4 years! New coloring book? I've been looking at getting into that. I think I'll get a kids one cuz the adult ones are to busy for me.

My big cleaning job cancelled today so I'm cleaning my own house....maybe
1f60a.png
I don't know if I'll watch the inauguration. This is going to be an interesting next 4 years! New coloring book? I've been looking at getting into that. I think I'll get a kids one cuz the adult ones are to busy for me.

Here you go DMC...this thread started just a few days ago and we've been having fun with it:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1149111/adult-coloring-books-thread

I got my first one yesterday (an easy one) and it's habit-forming, lol.

I looked at a lot of the books at Wal-Mart and ended up with one called "Creative Quotes". Several of the pictures weren't too intricate so figured for my first, that was a good place to start. Plus, the cost was pretty low (about $5-$6). I found myself playing around on it yesterday until my hand cramped, lol.

Back
Top Bottom