The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

View attachment 1275477 What do these trophy things mean?
You get a trophy for each level you reach. If you look under members, you can see who has the most trophies , points, likes or whatever. Some folks( us type As) like to try to be #1. Other folks just ignore them.
They are updating the system because there were no awards over 8,000 for likes and i asked them about it. So Nifty got Sumi to fix it. Not screwed up, just updated.

Um, it IS screwed up if trophy points are awarded for levels not yet achieved.

I think your #1 position on "Likes" is pretty secure though @N F C better check the mirror, @BantyChooks is close on her heels.

:eek:@drumstick diva and @sourland are tied at 1,306 total points. I see a war coming on to pull ahead ;)
Are you sure its not for likes awarded to others? You get points for that too.

I think your #1 position on "Likes" is pretty secure though @N F C better check the mirror, @BantyChooks is close on her heels.

:eek:@drumstick diva and @sourland are tied at 1,306 total points. I see a war coming on to pull ahead ;)
Meep beep!

Normally I don’t pay attention to it but it seemed like it was growing by leaps and bounds.

Back
Top Bottom