The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:hit They have a 'cutest baby fowl' Easter contest but I can't enter because I'm not in the US. I don't need a prize - I just like sharing! :hit
So EXACTLY what ARE the rules? You could send the pictures to one of us and we could enter. And you can decide who gets the prize if your birds win.

I've told you how bad I am at travelling - it took me 6 days to get homesick in Australia! Not sure I'm cut out to move halfway round the world! :gig
Plus we talk and spell oddly here!

Here's something cute to share...
View attachment 1297833

He looks so innocent, doesn't he?:gig
Quite, just like Christofur. Angel asleep in the chair, likes to stalk the other cats when awake. Especially if they go to the litter box. Little devil cat!

We think so too!! A cat should not have to look over their shoulder while doing their business.

I've started feeding Young Again Zero, no carbs whatsoever, since 15+ Y/O Samantha has diabetes. Food out all day but Checkers (DD1's cat) doesn't seem to like it. I've moved his dish from the dining room to the kitchen and when the 3 others get their 1/2 can, total, of a 5.5 oz can he gets the old crunchies. Christofur will sidle up and lay not a foot from the dish while he eats. The thought bubble says "You don't want that, right?" and "You are done now, right". Checkers will give up and leave, there is nothing left when Christofur leaves.

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Jae, I have never owned any or intend to but I do love cows!

CapGood morning cold people” What about me? :p ;)

Debby When I first got here, 4 weeks or so after the cats, there was lots of “get off the table” and “get down from there” happening; not so much now, not cos the cats did as they were told but because the hoomans gave up! :p

The Shepherd’s Pie was yummy! :drool

Another beautiful sunny day today with a predicted maximum of 89.5F .. TGIF! :clap
Good Morning cold and/or hot people!

That's true! Often he barks at something he sees or hears from so far away and I don't even know there's anything out there! But he sure does! And then sure enough sometimes there will be a deer way up on the hill in the front or sometimes you don't even see what he's barking at.

I just wonder if he knows those coyotes are the same ones ha he can probably smell there's been something out front.

And coyotes here are huge! We have coywolves in the Eastern US but I'm not sure if all coyotes here are coywolves. But they are huge and more bold than their western counterparts.

So sadly with his bad leg, I think a big enough pack could do him in.

BUT.

That said, sometimes I think he acts sickly or old and sleeps most of the day but then when there is a deer or something (like a real threat lol), he freaks out, lunging and barking, and instantly goes into protective mode, so then I feel like maybe he would stand a chance against the coyotes after all.

We also don't really have packs here at least I don't think so.

But the coyotes here are huge
Coyotes here are small. I always have to do a double take, because at first I think it's a fox. We do have a couple of coywolves here for sure.

So EXACTLY what ARE the rules? You could send the pictures to one of us and we could enter. And you can decide who gets the prize if your birds win.

Plus we talk and spell oddly here!

Quite, just like Christofur. Angel asleep in the chair, likes to stalk the other cats when awake. Especially if they go to the litter box. Little devil cat!
The rules are that you have to live in the lower 48. The prize is a coop. Too much $ to send it any further. And then there's customs... lots more paperwork and expense.

In other news, Chef Boyardee and Portuguese sweet bread with raisins tonight lol also dairy queen Oreo blizzard before that, this afternoon ha

Last night we went to Texas Roadhouse. Love that place. So for lunch I finished my steak and potatoes and also had a blueberry bagel haha

Yesterday and today have been sunny and blue sky. Fairly warm but not exactly "warm" if you know what I mean.

Also we drove around/took long ways back including one road we never went on before and there are SO. MANY. TREES. DOWN. It's amazing and sad and scary.

ALSO. EVEN MORE EXCITING.

My brother's girlfriend got Libby's DNA test back!!!! :D

View attachment 1297980 View attachment 1297981 View attachment 1297982
Its to small to read and it gets blurry when i try to enlarge it. What is she?

Back
Top Bottom