The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

And yeah, do mammals get turned like poultry?

They are self-turning. I was singing in my church choir when I was pregnant with my first child. After coming home from rehearsal one night, i told my husband, "it was so funny. Every time we started singing, I could feel the baby moving around, like he was dancing." "You need to tell that kid he's a Methodist, not a Pentacostal," he said.

Hi everyone!

Other than having to keep a death grip on the steering wheel to keep from blowing off the highway, my trip was uneventful.

You all had me thinking I'd accidentally logged on to backyardherds with all that foal incubating discussion :)

We used to have neighbors that raised pit bulls in not so great conditions...poor dogs barked almost non-stop. One day I dragged a radio outside, turned it up full blast and those dogs completely stopped. That radio came in handy that summer.

Of course, then the radio was blaring so it was a matter of which noise to listen to.

Hi everyone!

Other than having to keep a death grip on the steering wheel to keep from blowing off the highway, my trip was uneventful.

You all had me thinking I'd accidentally logged on to backyardherds with all that foal incubating discussion :)
Welcome Back!

I got some work in today before the rain started. 20180324_141458.jpg

Back
Top Bottom