The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Williams was mis diagnosed with dementia. He was getting medication for one type when he had Lewey Body Dementia. The meds cause depression and suicide when given incorrectly.

Considering that Williams was self-medicating with illegal drugs during the Mork and Mindy years, I think there is a high likelihood that depression predated the medication in his case.

Considering that Williams was self-medicating with illegal drugs during the Mork and Mindy years, I think there is a high likelihood that depression predated the medication in his case.
Or that the drugs caused the dementia!

Sean, this is not kidding. I don't see how you get any sleep. You are on BYC when I am finally going to bed . When I am up early (tree guys are cutting down Treezilla) you are ON BYC.

I know when I have to get off - eyes start closing and the computer chair dumps me out.
After a couple times of that I give up.
It's because I "pop in" while I'm working, then when I get home, I "pop in" again. Gives the appearance that I'm on all the time.
I can say the same for you too! Everytime I'm on, your on? Seriously, I don't get much sleep. Been that way for most my life.

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Day off work today to commemorate the ANZAC’s …….

Anzac Day is a national day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand that broadly commemorates all Australians and New Zealanders "who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations" and "the contribution and suffering of all those who have served". Observed on 25 April each year, Anzac Day was originally devised to honour the members of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) who fought at Gallipoli against the Ottoman Empire during World War I. Anzac Day is also observed in the Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, and Tonga, and previously was a national holiday in Papua New Guinea and Samoa.

Tee hee Bunny I did like the commentary on that one ;)

Day off work because of the above and I am half way through the housework, I have the chilies dehydrating and the plan after the housework and washing is to hopefully clean the coop, thin out the plant growth in the ponds, water some of the potted plants and hopefully finish in time to watch the ANZAC Day AFL game.

Predicted to be a beautiful sunny day with a maximum of 88F. Winter is on its way and last night it dropped down to 66F and we had to pull the doona over us .. brrrrr LOL :p

PS. I could get used to this not having to work ;)

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Day off work today to commemorate the ANZAC’s …….

Anzac Day is a national day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand that broadly commemorates all Australians and New Zealanders "who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations" and "the contribution and suffering of all those who have served". Observed on 25 April each year, Anzac Day was originally devised to honour the members of the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) who fought at Gallipoli against the Ottoman Empire during World War I. Anzac Day is also observed in the Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, and Tonga, and previously was a national holiday in Papua New Guinea and Samoa.

Tee hee Bunny I did like the commentary on that one ;)

Day off work because of the above and I am half way through the housework, I have the chilies dehydrating and the plan after the housework and washing is to hopefully clean the coop, thin out the plant growth in the ponds, water some of the potted plants and hopefully finish in time to watch the ANZAC Day AFL game.

Predicted to be a beautiful sunny day with a maximum of 88F. Winter is on its way and last night it dropped down to 66F and we had to pull the doona over us .. brrrrr LOL :p

PS. I could get used to this not having to work ;)

ANZACS Cookies
(Australian New Zealand Army Cookies)

I should make cookies!
1 Stick butter
½ Cup Raw Sugar (or Light brown sugar
1/3 Cup Golden Syrup (or honey)
1 Cup flour
2 tsp. Baking powder
1 Cup rolled oats
1 Cup flaked coconut
½ Cup toasted sunflower seeds (any nut)
½ Cup raisins
¼ Cup chopped dried apricots

Cream butter, sugar & syrup. Combine flour, baking powder, oats, nuts, raisins coconut and apricots; mix to coat with hands. Pour into wet ingredients in bowl; mix to blend. Roll into tube & divide in two then divide into 18 cookies. Bake at 325 for 20 min

I have got to get in shape... just got out of breath talking to my brother on the phone while walking around the house... I only talked to him like 4 minutes and all I did was walk upstairs and around the first floor a bit... stairs usually get me though. I was getting breathy by the end of the phone call haha and I've noticed when I've made videos and listened/watched back, I tend to be rather breathy/can hear mt breathing in the video whether I talk or not, which is really embarrassing...

Back
Top Bottom