The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning everyone!

The final countdown for @N F C ! Yay! After such a horrible start to the season, you deserve a nice smooth end. What's the first thing you're going to do when you're done?

Way to go Cap! I wish I had one iota of your drive, determination & energy. Tell us more about Sweden. Inquiring minds want to know.

@007Sean I can't believe it's still that hot there! It must make recovery so much more difficult and uncomfortable. What are the doctors saying about your healing? Is it moving along as well as they hoped?

@sharron ouch! Did you have a tough time healing from 2 sprains at once? CJ was on the roof, sneaking a smoke, when her mom came into her room. She jumped down and broke both arches in her feet. Then, somehow, managed to hide it. Never let on or limped.

@bruceha2000 sounds like a wonderful trip. Was it just for pleasure or was it skating related?

@Blooie
:hugs that's all. Just :hugs.

A little warmer here this morning. 49. The weather service says night time lows will be in the single digits from here on out. :(

I finally took my chainsaw to the shop yesterday. I was right, the bar needed replacing, but the biggest problem was that a little screw was missing that held the bar in place. No more chains falling off after each and every cut! Time to get busy collecting firewood!

Morning everyone!

The final countdown for @N F C ! Yay! After such a horrible start to the season, you deserve a nice smooth end. What's the first thing you're going to do when you're done?

Way to go Cap! I wish I had one iota of your drive, determination & energy. Tell us more about Sweden. Inquiring minds want to know.

@007Sean I can't believe it's still that hot there! It must make recovery so much more difficult and uncomfortable. What are the doctors saying about your healing? Is it moving along as well as they hoped?

@sharron ouch! Did you have a tough time healing from 2 sprains at once? CJ was on the roof, sneaking a smoke, when her mom came into her room. She jumped down and broke both arches in her feet. Then, somehow, managed to hide it. Never let on or limped.

@bruceha2000 sounds like a wonderful trip. Was it just for pleasure or was it skating related?

@Blooie

A little warmer here this morning. 49. The weather service says night time lows will be in the single digits from here on out. :(

I finally took my chainsaw to the shop yesterday. I was right, the bar needed replacing, but the biggest problem was that a little screw was missing that held the bar in place. No more chains falling off after each and every cut! Time to get busy collecting firewood!
Have fun..... Firewood isn't fun.

Morning everyone!

@Blooie

It was way back when i was a teenager on a school trip. People on the nude beach were completely comfortable . The most amazing thing i saw to my young eyes was a naked pregnant woman.

Morning everyone!

@Blooie

to be honest, i don't remember but knowing my momma, she waited on me hand and foot once she found out i wasn't faking it

It was way back when i was a teenager on a school trip. People on the nude beach were completely comfortable . The most amazing thing i saw to my young eyes was a naked pregnant woman.

One year SIL and her family accompanied us on vacation to Chincoteague. After about 4 days I needed some 'me' time away from everyone so I walked North on Assateague Island. Turns out there was a nude beach up there. Walked through the beach feeling like a voyeur. "What to do to return South?" I solved that. Took off my bathing suit and headed South as if I belonged. Most people look better with their clothes on.

One year SIL and her family accompanied us on vacation to Chincoteague. After about 4 days I needed some 'me' time away from everyone so I walked North on Assateague Island. Turns out there was a nude beach up there. Walked through the beach feeling like a voyeur. "What to do to return South?" I solved that. Took off my bathing suit and headed South as if I belonged. Most people look better with their clothes on.
:thumbsup:yuckyuck

:lau:gig too funny sour!

Back
Top Bottom