The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Oh wow. Those are so cool. Were they all running? Can you hear anything now?
Yes they were running.... The steam engine show is a great way to spend a weekend.
They are pretty loud too..... One of my favorite things is they steam sweet corn with one of the boilers

I had my brother send me the pictures he showed me last night lol meet Franklin... they pick him up tomorrow. :D

They say he's Pyrenees/Collie but who knows. They said that about Libby too lol different group but yeah.

I think his name now is Tony S or something but they are renaming him Franklin.

180921_104840_0.jpeg 180921_104841_1.jpeg 180921_104841_2.jpeg

So SS was new then?
I don't think DD is quite that old :lau SS started in 1935.

Waiting for the check to hit my bank account any day now.
You know that won't happen until you send them the money to cover the taxes! Get on it.

They say he's Pyrenees/Collie but who knows. They said that about Libby too lol different group but yeah.
Um, I'm not seeing GP or Collie muzzle there. Cute though.

Cute dog, how old is he?

I'm not really sure. I will have to ask my brother. But now that I see how adorable he is I'm pretty excited too haha and they said they will pay me more to walk both of them. Although I would do it for free.

I don't think DD is quite that old :lau SS started in 1935.

You know that won't happen until you send them the money to cover the taxes! Get on it.

Um, I'm not seeing GP or Collie muzzle there. Cute though.

Ohhh whoops lol sorry DD! So they didn't make you apply at birth then?

And yeah, I don't really see it either but Libby didn't really look like her breeds so who knows. It will be interesting if they did another DNA test on him like they did on Libby. I almost see Golden or hound if that black puppy in the back is a sibling.

I just asked my brother how old he is and if those other puppies are his siblings or if they are mixed in with other pups

He says

"I think he's 13 weeks"

And

"Not sure, some are siblings but not all"

So I guess that black one might not be related? I think the one on the left definitely is though

Last edited:
Ohhh whoops lol sorry DD! So they didn't make you apply at birth then?

I didn't need a SS card until I went to work at age 16 (not going to say how long ago that was ;)) but when my boys were born in the '80s had to get the SSN at birth.

Any more, when you apply for a job (or get hired), you have to provide the number and sometimes show the physical card.

I didn't need a SS card until I went to work at age 16 (not going to say how long ago that was ;)) but when my boys were born in the '80s had to get the SSN at birth.

Any more, when you apply for a job (or get hired), you have to provide the number and sometimes show the physical card.

Huh, interesting. I wonder why they changed it?

And it sounds like I need to find mine then or get another. Don't really want to get another since I know it's here somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom