The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Anybody ever had their credit card hacked back to back? Hubby just got a replacement credit card a couple weeks ago and it just got hacked again. He’s used it once. It’s the same company as last time. I went into my account and put a block on the card and will call in the morning. :mad:

DMC I just posted about something similar in the cafe yesterday. If you use a free credit monitoring service a lot of people that do get hit with issues. Also, purchases on your phone.

A major issue in my state is the credit card scanners at gas stations. Thieves will put something on it and get your card info that way.

Good luck getting it straightened out.

Also, your homeowners or renters insurance may offer id theft coverage.

DMC I just posted about something similar in the cafe yesterday. If you use a free credit monitoring service a lot of people that do get hit with issues. Also, purchases on your phone.

A major issue in my state is the credit card scanners at gas stations. Thieves will put something on it and get your card info that way.

Good luck getting it straightened out.

Also, your homeowners or renters insurance may offer id theft coverage.
We have zero fraud protection on our card so we’re ok there . It’s just irritating to have to go thru the bull! We don’t do any free credit monitoring at all as we know our credit is good. Hubby does no ordering on his phone, he wouldn’t know how. I do on my card but not alot. I guess if I try and get another credit card and get denied then I’ll check into our credit score. :th

Good morning Chat folks! Hope everyone is doing well this morning! A very Happy Birthday to you @sharron, and many happy returns!
birthday-celebration-smiley-emoticon.png

Good morning!! Happy birthday, @sharron!! Hope it’s absolutely wonderful!

Ken got up early this morning, jumped into the shower, and met Kendra as she got off the bus at school. It was Reading with Dad day there today, complete with Dad/kid breakfast, storytime, and a couple of other activities. Kenny had to work, so Grampa was Kendra’s date. I sneaked over during the story portion and snapped a couple of pics. Just for information, old, dinged up people should not spend 35 minutes sitting on a hard gymnasium floor. You’re welcome.

158562C9-7586-4E1F-93D9-41D4A2CB96E5.jpeg 50155B61-DBAC-4B98-8CC5-B80D37AA9BBF.jpeg 982A7953-5B26-4669-8080-278FEE2B9AA7.jpeg 2C0388C7-6F73-4D52-A5C2-85A829375152.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom