The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Here we go from 8th straight to high school....

Morning everyone...

I finally had my last pre-op appointment with My Cardiologist. Yay... All the paperwork Made it to the Surgeons office. I start my Prep Diet on Monday... Three liquid protein drinks one solid meal... for Two weeks. surgery date is June 11

My Cardiologist was delighted with my forty pound loss and took me off One of Four Blood pressure meds.... And given instructions that if I am still very dizzy a couple of weeks after to cut one of my BP meds in half :wee Its not unusual to lose another twenty pounds right after surgery as well as another twenty Really quickly after that. Her specialty is cardiovascular system... I fell into the right doctor for what ails me.

For those who may not know I am going for Gastric Sleeve Surgery to help me get rid of a total of 225 pounds. Its a start... I have expectations but not grandiose expectations

The key for young people is as healty a diet as possible.... Try to switch out snacks for Low slow carb items.... Like fresh fruit and veggies. Juice is a land mine Bread whole grain high fiber... But seriously anything white stear clear form. if possible.

My son did this when He was sixteen... learned to read product labels and by the time he was eighteen He had lost ninety pounds.

deb

:thumbsupthat's great news perchie!

and I never stepped foot in that he11 hole again.
Sure wish we could go back in time and have school not be such a torment for you. I've often wondered what you would write your thesis on had you gone on through college. But then, you probably wouldn't have Ken and all the good things that came after your time in he11.

Great news on the medical report!

Sure wish we could go back in time and have school not be such a torment for you. I've often wondered what you would write your thesis on had you gone on through college. But then, you probably wouldn't have Ken and all the good things that came after your time in he11.

Great news on the medical report!

Thanks, Bruce. But I actually like me better because of all that garbage! :confused: And I'm not the one who has to look back on school as an adult and think, "I wish I'd never been so mean to her." :lau What would I write a college thesis on if I had gone? Gee, probably on how stupid thesisesesss are when a college student has more important things to do!

I am relieved about the medical....I didn't know that I was worried until I didn't have anything to worry about. Now to get through the eye stuff and the next cardio appointment in September!

I know, but I’ll take 95...it has been crappy for so long.
Love the picture you posted, that sky is so blue! I'm glad you're getting a break in the weather too. We are kinda wishing for a little rain here, it's been in the high 90s and you can't be outside for an hour without being sunburned. No happy medium and best swimming is after dark!

Back
Top Bottom