The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi everybody :frow
It looks like everyone is getting really weird weather too. We had our first thunderstorm of the year last night. I'm sure the frog pond beside the coop is happy (there isn't supposed to be any water in that area).

2nd hatch of the season went into lockdown last night. I got a dozen partridge chantecler hatching eggs in this batch. Only 5 made it to lockdown, and they're looking kind of iffy. Lucky for me, a friend of mine just scored some hens, and she already has a roo. 38 white chants locked down as well. Here's hoping most of them, if not all, will actually be white. I put another 36 chants in to start cooking. I moved the culprits of the poor colouring out, which left only 1 roo to cover 10 girls. Hopefully he's been a busy boy.
I hope you have a good hatch!

You scrubbed your oven? I have to admit, I haven't scrubbed an oven since the golf course restaurant opened spring of 2019 and that's because the health inspector was going to show up. View attachment 2128582
I used a pumice stone which worked quite well. I don’t like oven cleaners and I don’t use the self clean.

Well, it's official... When the rain stops, we have to cover all the plants. Going to get down to 28 overnight. We're well past our last frost date.:rant
since you have to get wet anyway, how about covering mine while you're at it :lau this is the second time this week but colder, the rain is suppose to turn to snow here too

Back
Top Bottom