The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We arrived home from our trip today only to discover that one of my BO hens is gone! I didn't see any signs of struggle and have gone through many different ideas of what might have happened, hawk, vulture...we have a few of both around here, she might have flown out of the pen and something got her, but now we are thinking it might have been a coon. We see those once in a while, but I haven't seen one in a long time. Anyway the reason we are thinking that's what it was is because I decided to change the opening and closing time of the automatic door only to see that the door itself had been pushed up where it couldn't come back down! We will be making some adjustments to that and setting a trap to try and catch whatever got my girl...I just hope that I don't lose another one...:(
Sorry for your loss! Oh, I see you found her. That's wonderful!

You poor thing! Hopefully it will run its course quickly. :hugs

I change it to Fahrenheit for you guys (thank goodness for online conversion calculators because otherwise I'd have no idea). :lol: In Celsius it was 3.5 and it has now warmed up to 5.6.
Thank you..still coughing. A real hanger onner. ☹

Last edited:
Pardon me for injecting a personal opinion but 100° is NOT "warm" it is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!
90° is also too hot ;) 80° is ALMOST tolerable.

Bruce, you and I are in 100% agreement on temps! :highfive:

Deb, glad to see you! Hope all is going well with your house and life in general!

Thank you..still coughing. A real hanger onner. ☹

Hi Cynthia, take care of yourself and hope that cough is history soon. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom