The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi everyone! It's been a while. I hope that everyone is doing well.
Hi Michelle, LONG time no see!!!!

Okay, this is my wrist this morning and the second picture is from February 11th
It is getting better, hopefully the morning swelling with cease soon.

How did your house turn out? Did you end up selling it or moving into it?
Clearly it has been a LONG LONG time!! :D

You're lucky - our main vaccine rollout is just a vague 'maybe' at the moment.
Yep, the state "determiners" have a plan and they are sticking to it so we've not had a free-for-all ... yet. On Friday we are supposed to get details on what the plan is after the 65+ and 16+ with conditions plus anyone in a licensed day care or works in a school.

I haven’t brewed the first one yet and I need it.
Given what time you posted you should have be asleep not making coffee!

I had one cup but it doesn't seem to be working.
You too!!!

I was hoping I could get vaccinated this week but I am not obese enough to hit the level set for the new tier in our county.
What are they using for the obesity level? Here it is 40. you've posted pictures of yourself, you aren't even close to that.

plus now that I’m in my own place it was time
Oh!!! That is NEWS to me! Do tell!!!!!

Aiden isn’t in trouble but there’s a situation to resolve. He’s a gullible kid.
:(

I'm mostly Scottish, is that close enough? :lol:
Um, I don't think so, except today same as the rest of us non Irish.

I Hate Needles !🥶
It is a VERY small needle :) Didn't feel much going in. Injection site soreness later in the day and into the next. That was all.

Yep, the state "determiners" have a plan and they are sticking to it so we've not had a free-for-all ... yet. On Friday we are supposed to get details on what the plan is after the 65+ and 16+ with conditions plus anyone in a licensed day care or works in a school.

You too!!!

What are they using for the obesity level? Here it is 40. you've posted pictures of yourself, you aren't even close to that.

It is a VERY small needle :) Didn't feel much going in. Injection site soreness later in the day and into the next. That was all.
Pharmacists are not the best at giving shots. Ours had a terrible, slow, technique. Like, if we do this slowly it can hit every nerve on the way in!

You too!!!

Well, my brother and SIL got a house in Vermont so they moved up there in January kinda for the winter and I moved to where they were which is my grandma’s old house. They lease it from my dad and I’m subleasing from them LOL it’s only a couple miles down the street and at first I didn’t stay here a ton but then now I have been. They were gonna come back May I think but then were thinking they might not cause they love it there 😂 but now they just came back last night with the dogs cause they thought we should all be together atm because of my mom. But it’s not permanently I’m pretty sure but yeah. The fenced yard is really nice too. And I go back and forth to take care of the animals over there.

You too!!!

It has been. How have you been? Is your daughter done school in NB? What happened for her with COVID?

Back
Top Bottom