The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Me three, I was thinking about her the other day when I was gardening
It is concerning especially with Covid-19. Never know if it may have taken one of our forum friends. We are missing a member over on BYH who was very active, not heard from for a few months. Of course we have no way to find them and see if they are ok :(

It is concerning especially with Covid-19. Never know if it may have taken one of our forum friends. We are missing a member over on BYH who was very active, not heard from for a few months. Of course we have no way to find them and see if they are ok :(
It does make us wonder and concerned that’s for sure. I hope your friend on BYH is ok Bruce.

Did you ever hear anything on Blooie? I miss her.

Did you ever hear anything on Blooie? I miss her.
I haven't called, I feel like I'm intruding even though we've always had nice conversations. Of course if she lived down the street I'd pop over 😉
Take care Sour, the older we get the less we bounce!
I've noticed the ground also gets farther away. I know it takes longer to reach it (unless you do it like Sour)

On the outside. Give him :hugs because he needs them.

I can't believe you plant tomatoes this early! I won't put them in until June 1 and even then can be taking a chance. Same with peppers.

Yep and those little things sneak up on you. :hugs
Some of my tomato plants have flowers on them!

Back
Top Bottom