The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I went to a swap yesterday, sold 6 chickens. Not worth the effort. Still need to unload the truck.
But I did buy these little ones, bantam polish! Time to build more coops.
20210522_092724.jpg
20210522_201451.jpg

It's been so cold here since last night, my fingers are stiff. If you see me typing like aioulknja that's why!
Oh come on Debby, we know that isn't even close to cold for you! 😉

If I'm trying like 5 do I Rd do vs eh d dad it is b because the cat in my lap keeps bumping my hand. Phone forumimg isn't easy without the cat!
I can downsize, but getting DH to part with stuff is hard. Once I brought up the idea of a tiny house for us...he said we'd need 2, one to live in and one for all his stuff. :lol:
Nope, one tiny house for the two of you to live on in, one LARGE barn for all his stuff and projects.

Cute chicks Cap! Looks like you have a good start on the new coop. How many coops do you have now?
Probably too many to count.

Perfect, love little cabins!

I can downsize, but getting DH to part with stuff is hard. Once I brought up the idea of a tiny house for us...he said we'd need 2, one to live in and one for all his stuff. :lol:
It will probably be just a dream :D
If I haven’t used something in a long time I donate it. I try not to attach myself to things...Christmas stuff is hard for me though. :lol:
I remember when I first started cleaning I was excited. That didn’t last long in some houses. The more crap they had the higher my anxiety got.:th

I would like something similar to this that is very simple. I would downsize now. :D
Another important thought... No stairs or a lift by the stairs.
Still living, how about you?
:frow Good afternoon Cappy, great to see you ... You have a great day. So very cute.
Oh come on Debby, we know that isn't even close to cold for you! 😉

If I'm trying like 5 do I Rd do vs eh d dad it is b because the cat in my lap keeps bumping my hand. Phone forumimg isn't easy without the cat!

Nope, one tiny house for the two of you to live on in, one LARGE barn for all his stuff and projects.

Probably too many to count.
:frow Good afternoon Bruce, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom