The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Little chickies are doing well. One left to go .. we will see if it will hatch. Not looking very promising 😕 View attachment 2693200

Finally planted my flowers yesterday. They seemed to have survived the night :wootThey were looking a little rough in the containers as they sat for almost 2 weeks with our crazy weather! View attachment 2693207View attachment 2693208

Congratulations on the hatch Riv, adorable chicks!

Your flowers look so pretty potted up, love the colors :)

Happy belated fancy wedding day anniversary Sue and Bob!
Thank you Bruce 😏

Cookies are done, thank goodness! They have to dry and then I’ll individually wrap them.
View attachment 2693164View attachment 2693165
Wow, those are amazing 😊

Little chickies are doing well. One left to go .. we will see if it will hatch. Not looking very promising 😕 View attachment 2693200

Finally planted my flowers yesterday. They seemed to have survived the night :wootThey were looking a little rough in the containers as they sat for almost 2 weeks with our crazy weather! View attachment 2693207View attachment 2693208
They are adorable 😍

We have 19 so far 😍 somebody was in a hurry to put them back in the incubator.
2021-05-28_13-59-51_212.jpg

We are still in Orange for covid here so not many get togethers yet. Our summer fair and fourth of July events have been cancelled again this summer.
We are at nearly 78 percent of eligible age with at least the first shot (if course those choosing J&J only get 1). When we get to 80 percent all Covid-19 restrictions will be lifted. That could be as early as next week if people get in line.

Monday is a Holiday. I will be working outside until it gets hot.
So basically you'll work until 8 AM.

I told DH last week I could have bought a lot of store tomatoes and peppers already from what I've spent on these darned plants. They better give me something for the effort!
Store tomatoes aren't worth the effort to even put them in the cart.
I am admitting that you need to change the way you do things when you get older. Apparently many in my generation do not to that!
If they don't somebody will eventually find them sitting on the floor unable to get up.

Voluntarily or involuntarily it happens.
Yep.

Wow, they're beautiful!
Thank you!

Your chicks are so cute!
Your flowers will look great when they fill in. I like your combinations. I tried variety pots this year. We’ll see how they look when they fill out.
Beautiful cookies as usual DMC! Nice job :clap
Thank you Debby!
Thank you Bruce 😏

Wow, those are amazing 😊

They are adorable 😍
Thank you Sue!
We have 19 so far 😍 somebody was in a hurry to put them back in thView attachment 2693235
They are darling!

Morning Riv, hope you get lots of tomatoes and peppers! When do you plan to move them out to the garden?
I'm not sure what my plan is yet. Currently I do not have a designated garden :lau I will likely transplant to bigger pots/barrels and grow the tomatoes that way. Once it warms up a bit more I can move them outside!
Good morning Sue! My friends DIL passed away last night. I couldn’t sleep after I saw the message on my phone. I have 125 cookies to frost/decorate today for this friends niece’s graduation party tomorrow. I may need a nap first.
Sunrise this morning. I wish I could capture how beautiful it was.
View attachment 2692080
I'm so sorry to hear this, DMC. You are all in my prayers. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom