The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning
Just this morning I saw a few little flowers start to show on my tomato plants :D Mine are in big pots kind of like your dad's.

The peppers are so-so, I think the 2 that got hurt by the cold are showing new signs of growth so I'm happy to see that. And the 3rd one that was a replacement has little pepper buds on it.
Yay! You will have tomatoes and peppers before you know it 😁 Are yours mini bell peppers or the "regular" sized peppers?

My latest coop
20210602_202030.jpg

Putting this out in a few threads. So some of my favorite people can say some prayers for me. I'll take them.......coming on to let you know my husband passed on the 27th...last Thursday. All I can say is, this is so hard. Kids have been wonderful! So thankful for them. A couple stayed with me through the days as he passed. Then one daughter stayed one more night. The kids that live here we're in California for a wedding. They got back the day before he passed. I'm so grateful they are home..I'm not alone. Thank you for prayers.

Putting this out in a few threads. So some of my favorite people can say some prayers for me. I'll take them.......coming on to let you know my husband passed on the 27th...last Thursday. All I can say is, this is so hard. Kids have been wonderful! So thankful for them. A couple stayed with me through the days as he passed. Then one daughter stayed one more night. The kids that live here we're in California for a wedding. They got back the day before he passed. I'm so grateful they are home..I'm not alone. Thank you for prayers.
I saw this on the old folks thread and was sad to hear this!

Prayers are with you for sure

Good morning

Yay! You will have tomatoes and peppers before you know it 😁 Are yours mini bell peppers or the "regular" sized peppers?

The ones outside are regular bells. I've tried harvesting some of the seed from store-bought mini bells, but they aren't coming up yet. Figured I'd give it a try anyway :confused:

Cynthia so sorry to hear of your husband. Glad you aren't alone. Tons of prayers and thoughts coming your way :hugs

Sorry for your loss:hugs

Back
Top Bottom