The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Those are coons, FIVE of them and they all look to be adults :th

Blinded by your charm no doubt.

Or a neighbor with a handy son :D

:eek: :he
How the heck are you going to get rid of all of those nasties??
I don’t know Bruce. Three summers ago we trapped 9 of them. I didn’t have all them outside cats at the time to worry about…getting trapped instead of the coons. We’ll have to borrow some traps from the neighbor. We only have 1.

Thank you NFC I really needed that. Was all excited about going to Sam's Club for a hot dog combo. Went to order and the sign said " NO HOT DOGS," should mention this is the third week in a row for that bad sign.

Figured I'd have pop anyway. Didn't have my brand of pop, so figured I'd get something else. The something else came out as water - period. :hit

BTW raccoons are also called "TRASH BANDITS." I recall on you tube someone opened the top on a large dumpster to discover an entire family of raccoons chowing down on discards. They weren't the slightest bit upset at being discovered.

I haven't refilled any of my GOOD bird feeders because the masked bandits figured how to loosen the bottom and all the seeds dumped on the ground. They overlooked at few seeds I guess even they have their limits.

Wish the dog next door would stop killing squirrels (RIP Danny) and at least grab some raccoon tails - .

BTW raccoons are also called "TRASH BANDITS." I recall on you tube someone opened the top on a large dumpster to discover an entire family of raccoons chowing down on discards. They weren't the slightest bit upset at being discovered.

I haven't refilled any of my GOOD bird feeders because the masked bandits figured how to loosen the bottom and all the seeds dumped on the ground. They overlooked at few seeds I guess even they have their limits.

Wish the dog next door would stop killing squirrels (RIP Danny) and at least grab some raccoon tails - .
I had 2 full cat litter buckets of food. I can’t believe they did not open them up.

Back
Top Bottom