The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You have a lovely voice DMC :D
Until you hear me in person Debby🤣
I just got done sweeping out the garage. I don’t know how one dog can shed so much! That’s as hard as I’m going to work today. I may go pick beans though.
We talked to a neighboring farmer this morning. We’ve had a coon issue(9 so far)as you all have heard me whining about. He asked us if we’d had problems with them. He’s trapped 23…12 he trapped on his combine. That’s insane! I’m thinking it’s an animal boom year. I have never seen so many deer and fawns as this year and the skunks are abundant also.

I just got done sweeping out the garage. I don’t know how one dog can shed so much! That’s as hard as I’m going to work today. I may go pick beans though.
We talked to a neighboring farmer this morning. We’ve had a coon issue(9 so far)as you all have heard me whining about. He asked us if we’d had problems with them. He’s trapped 23…12 he trapped on his combine. That’s insane! I’m thinking it’s an animal boom year. I have never seen so many deer and fawns as this year and the skunks are abundant also.
Wow, that is a crazy amount of coons! Hopefully they are starting to dwindle down!

Hi Rene! You also!
Good morning DMC! Thank you! :)

That's a crazy amount of raccoons! Are the ones around you pretty well taken care of?

Hi Rene, no worries about catching up, it's just nice to get a 'happy Saturday' from you :D
Morning Debby!!! I just feel like I am perpetually behind and looking at everything we have coming up, I'm afraid that's a state I will be in until winter hits and slows us down. Of course then we might be traveling to warmer climes for a bit, lol!

Back
Top Bottom